Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh poop!

Jeremy is doing well with his potty training. Last night he pooped in his potty, which felt like a huge accomplishment. This morning, however, he decided the living room carpet would be a good place for him to "pop a squat". I had to explain to him that we poop in the toilet, not on mommy's carpet.  What made it worse was that he was scooting his butt on the carpet afterwards, so he was leaving poop marks all over the place. Let me just say this happened while I was picking up the poop off of the. Adept before my dogs decided Jeremy's poop would be a tasty treat.  Needless to say, I had a pretty shitty morning and had a lot of crap to clean up. Haha.

Thankfully the next poop he had today was in the toilet again. I'm hoping the conversation I had with him about where the poop goes will stick. Ha! I know, super funny. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm sure some type of feces will be on my floor.

I tried putting underwear on him. He started to pee in it on the floor and stopped and told me he needed to go potty.  I was so proud of him, but he did spend the rest of the day without any pants on him, except to go for a walk around the block. I wonder when I will be able to put underwear on him and not have to worry about accidents. I'm sure it's a ways down the road, but at least we are on the way to getting some where. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment